Students sit in a circle facing outwards with the lights off. Students are to then count up to the same number as the amount of participants asynchronously and randomly. If a number is said by more than one student at the same time than the students are to start over. The point of the game is to get to as high of a number as possible.
- Encourages concentration/ focus
- Some participants might need brighter lighting to feel comfortable
- When moving from a high energy activity to a low energy activity
- Lights on
- Number can change depending on the age of participants
- Have students count as high as they can
- Instead of numbers, use the alphabet