Each participant stands in front of the class and says two truths about themselves and one lie, then the class votes on which one is the lie.
- Encourages listening skills
- Students learn more about their classmates
- If scores are kept, keep in mind that the competition might not be suitable for some groups.
- If all students within a larger group take a turn, the activity will get lengthy
- Can be used as an icebreaker when students still do not know each other well
- Teacher can choose how long the activity will go on for
- Students can keep score of how many times they are correct