Have students stand in a circle with one person in the middle. The person in the middle will say one truth about themselves. Anyone in the circle with whom the truth applies to will then leave their spot in the circle, cross through the centre of the circle, and take a different spot in the circle.
- Students will learn more about their peers
- Good exercise for getting the blood flowing
- Not suitable for students with slower mobility
- Can be used as a warm up in any class or as a brain break
- Positive relationship builder- creating a bond between students
- Putting chairs on the outer circle for students to sit on will help students to visualize the empty spots.
- Have every two students on the perimeter circle to partner up and link arms so that students will then look for someone who needs a partner rather than looking for an empty spot.